Southland School District 500 has a vacancy for your consideration. Please find the details below.
Category: Support Staff/Paraprofessional
Date Posted: 8/17/2023
Location: Southland Public Schools
Date of Availability: 08/28/2023
Paraprofessional, 1.0 FTE – Southland Public Schools
- Southland Public Schools in Adams, MN is looking to hire a Paraprofessional.
- The hours are approximately 7 hours each day, Monday through Friday.
- This position will involve working with students in small groups, individually, assisting the teacher and other student supervision duties as assigned.
- Applicants must be Highly Qualified by having Para Pro certification, eligible for certification or have post-secondary degree.
- The Southland District is made up of six communities in SE Minnesota. We have a highly qualified staff with 460 students. Southland offers small class sizes and a variety of electives. We are proud of our great community that is very supportive of education. Grades K-12 are all located in a new/fully remodeled campus located in Adams, MN.
- The application process can be found on the school district website http://www.isd500.k12.mn.us under District, select Employment Opportunities. Click on “Apply”. You will be directed to the Southeast Services Cooperative Application Consortium page. In Step 4 of the application process, click on “Search for Jobs” and search “Southland School District 500” and select this vacancy.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Southland Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Southland School District 500 uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online.