Category: Student Support Services/Guidance Counselor
Date Posted: 8/16/2023
Location: Southland Public Schools
Date of Availability: 08/16/2023
Student Support Specialist, 1.0 FTE – Southland Public Schools
Includes College Career Readiness Support
- Southland Public Schools in Adams, MN is looking to hire a Student Support Specialist for the 2023-2024 school year to provide social-emotional support and college career readiness tasks.
- Social worker licensure or school counselor licensure preferred but other qualified candidates will be considered.
- Salary and benefits per master agreement with Southland Education Association.
- The Southland District is made up of six communities in SE Minnesota. We have a highly qualified staff with 460 students. Southland offers small class sizes and a variety of electives. We are proud of our great community that is very supportive of education. Grades K-12 are all located in a new/fully remodeled campus located in Adams, MN.
- The application process can be found on the school district website http://www.isd500.k12.mn.us under District, select Employment Opportunities. Click on “Apply”. You will be directed to the Southeast Services Cooperative Application Consortium page. In Step 4 of the application process, click on “Search for Jobs” and search “Southland School District 500” and select this vacancy.
- All interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, teaching license and at least three letters of recommendation with their application.
- Any questions about the position can be directed to Scott Hall, Superintendent/High School Principal at 507-582-3283.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Southland High School
200 NW Water Street
Adams, MN 55909
Southland Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer