Biology/Life Science Teacher, Middle/High School, 1.0 FTE – Southland Public Schools
· Southland Middle/High School in Adams, MN is looking to hire a science teacher beginning in the 2020-2021 school year.
· Applicants should possess a valid Minnesota teaching license
o All science licensures will be considered
· Salary and benefits per master agreement with Southland Education Association.
· The Southland District is made up of six communities in SE Minnesota. We have a highly qualified staff with 365 students. Southland offers small class sizes and a variety of electives. We are proud of our great community that is very supportive of education. Starting in 2020-2021, K-12 will all be located in a new/fully remodeled campus located in Adams, MN.
· The application process can be found on the school district website http://www.isd500.k12.mn.us under District, select Employment Opportunities. Click on “Apply”. You will be directed to the Southeast Services Cooperative Application Consortium page. In Step 4 of the application process, click on “Search for Jobs” and search “Southland School District 500” and select this vacancy.
· All interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, teaching license and at least three letters of recommendation with their application.
· Any questions about the position can be directed to Scott Hall, Principal, at 507-582-3283.
Application Deadline: Monday, February 24, 2020 Southland High School 203 2nd Street Adams, MN 55909
Southland Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer